Way Down in the Hole — IC

Any campaign we're currently running goes here. Come in and join the fun!
ratwizard
A Wan Smile
Registered for: 11 years 8 months

Post by ratwizard »

Samiira
The flint strikes, and the long pistol rumbles in your hand — smoke billowing from the barrel.

The lieutenant stumbles against the doorway, one hand scrambling futilely for the handle for support. His legs buckle and he falls upon his rear, staring up at you in pain and bewilderment. "Ma déesse," the Powder Keg manages, clutching his chest. He glances down, where a plume of red is spilling down his rain-mottled shirt.

"You bitch! You... you kill me. You fucking..."

He coughs forcefully, against his will. His rapid breathing is labored as he sits there, against the open door, unable to take his bulging eyes away from yours.
Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

Samiira calmly tucks the pistol into her belt as the Powder Keg falls to the floor. Her face morphs back into her own, as she slowly draws her sword, gently placing its tip to the man's chest, over his heart.

"You deserve worse than a quick death," she says, ignoring his dying words as she applies pressure to her blade, sinking it deep into his chest.
Combat Block
Samiira Ka’Grappan

Female Changeling Executioner 3
Languages: Grystok , Kurnish
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 140 lbs.

Speed: 6
Initiative: +6
Passive Perception: 16
Passive Insight: 13
Senses: Normal Vision

AC: 18 (19 when dual wielding)
Fort: 15
Reflex: 16 (17 when dual wielding)
Will: 14
HP: 17/32
Bloodied: 16
Surge Value: 8
Surges left: 6/7
Action Points: 0

MBA (Rapier):+10 vs AC, 1d8+5 damage
MBA (Dagger):+10 vs AC, 1d4+5 damage
MBA (Garrote):+9 vs AC, 1d4+5 damage
RBA (Dagger): +10 vs AC, 1d4+5 damage

Resistances: None.

Vulnerabilities: None.

Saves: None.

Active Effects: None.

Powers:

Changeling Disguise
Garrote Strangle
Poisoned Dagger
Quick Lunge

Second Wind [X]
Sohei Flurry [X]
Changeling Trick [X]
Assassin’s Strike [X]
Cloak of Shades [X]

Consumables:

-MUST BE PREPARED ON LONG REST-
Bloodroot Poison (heroic tier) [X]
-OR-
Carrion Crawler Brain Juice (heroic tier) [_]

Important Features:
Shapechanger: I have the shapechanger quality.

Attack Finesse (Executioner): Once per turn I can deal 1d8 extra damage with a weapon attack using a one-handed weapon, garrote, blowgun or shortbow.

Quick Swap: Once per turn I can draw or stow a weapon as a free action and then draw another weapon.

Death Attack: When I hit an enemy with a melee or a ranged attack that deals damage, I can choose to reduce the enemy to 0 hit points automatically if it has 10 hit points or fewer after the damage is dealt.

Poison Use: I know the recipes for two 1st-level assassin poisons. During an extended rest I can prepare 1 vial. I must know the recipe and have a poisoner’s kit. The vial contains a single use of the poison, which expires if it isn’t used before the start of my next extended rest. An item can benefit from the effects of only one assassin poison at a time. Only I can use my assassin poisons, and I am immune to the effects of the ones I create.

Two-Weapon Defense: +1 AC and Reflex while wielding a weapon in each hand.

Nimble Blade: +1 to attacks with light blades when I have CA.

Cunning Stalker: Gain CA against enemies with no other adjacent creatures.

Light Blade Expertise: +1 to damage rolls with light blade weapon attacks with CA.

Unarmored Agility: +2 feat bonus to AC when wearing cloth armor or no armor.
Known Assassin Poison Recipes
Bloodroot Poison (heroic tier)
Power (Poison) ✦ Consumable (Minor Action)
You apply the poison to your melee weapon or one piece of your ammunition. During this encounter, the next creature you hit with a weapon attack using the poisoned item takes 6 extra poison damage, and it is dazed (save ends).
You pour the poison into a drink or onto a plate of food. The first creature to consume the food or drink within the next hour is dazed until the end of its next extended rest.

Carrion Crawler Brain Juice (heroic tier)
You apply the poison to your melee weapon or five pieces of your ammunition. Until the end of the encounter, whenever you hit a creature with a weapon attack using the poisoned item, the target takes 4 extra poison damage, and it is slowed until the end of your next turn.
You apply the poison to a single handheld object. Within the next hour, the first creature other than you to hold or wear the object for more than 1 minute is immobilized until the end of its next extended rest.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

Samiira
Your blade slips between the man's ribs, and he groans weakly — a vein in his temple bulging with exertion. He coughs once, and then wheezes, blood bubbling through his airway. His lips move with strained effort but the sounds he is trying to make never reach air.

He writhes for a moment. Then, the man finally lays still.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

"The fight has ceased, but the storm still rages," Alerio says, eyeing the freed attempting to dry and warm themselves. "I believe it would be wise to rest and see to our own wounds as we wait the storm's own passing. If the fort is secure, we have been afforded some safety." It is not a night to lead these people to true safety.