Escape Trajectory: Makkuro — IC

Any campaign we're currently running goes here. Come in and join the fun!
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey
Registered for: 3 years 4 months

Post by greysigil »

Kate & Tess
"Fair 'nough." Kate says, her brain chewing on all the information that's been dumped on her. When Tess turns to face her, she starts slightly, but looks back at the other woman, holding her gaze steady. She never really noticed just how pretty Tess' eyes were, before now. They seem so cold at a glance, but that's not all they are. They're deep, and intricate, just like her, I suppose. When Tess turns to point, she looks, sees the sign, and suddenly remembers why they came out this way. Shit, lost the plot there for a second. "Oh, yeah, looks like it. Les'see what they got." She says, following along.

"I... I'm just tryina be as good as I can be, y'know. I 'preciate the vote of confidence, though." She says as she walks. "And, I'm, not really sure what I want, right now. But,," Her breath catches as another wave of nerves washes over her, but she swallows it down. "Company might be nice. I'm used to lonely, honestly, but we can see where it goes. I do think, I want to talk to Cass, first, before agreein' t'anything for sure, but I'm willin' to leave the offer open, if that's all right with you."
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
VI-42016 "Jug" JUGGERNAUT - #c1545d
Katherine "Kate" Meecham - #ff6814
Ezra Wynter // MEDUSA - #91c886
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon
Registered for: 11 years 5 months

Post by Fialova »

Tess & Kate
"Definitely," Tess responds, finding amusement in Kate's cautious approach to her words. "Like I said, all you have to do is ask," she continues, as they reach the entrance to the shop in question. I can see why Cass has grown fond of her now. Her nervousness is certainly endearing, her gentle nature too. Though I wonder how fond he truly is.
OOC
I am ready to have the convo/scene move into the shop whenever, assuming grey is too.
Scratcherclaw
YUO ARE SMART

Post by Scratcherclaw »

Hikaru looks at his surroundings, somewhat in awe at how the station has transformed around him. Damn, when even their space station looks this good... Swanky. "I thought we were gonna try Kylen or Calhun first," the idol responds, eyeing Kaze curiously. "But if Warner thinks a guild could be useful too, could be worth checking out." Way out of my depth. One thing to lead a ship. Another to negotiate with a planet's worth of power players.

FinalTemplar
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Registered for: 6 years 3 months

Post by FinalTemplar »

Cass&Creed
As Cass speaks to the tech, Creed tries to run some math in his head, he attempts to plan for their next jump.
Active PCs
Caedus (#4080FF)  
Dessarius (#8e44ad)
Eridas (#4040FF)
Narciso (#FFBF00) 
Taliesin (#4040BF)
Tristan (#2980b9)
Velasco (#800000)
Deimos (#f39c12)
greysigil
idk, that's pretty grey
Registered for: 3 years 4 months

Post by greysigil »

OOC
Also good to move into the shop.
Active Characters
Atropos - #4f8596
VI-42016 "Jug" JUGGERNAUT - #c1545d
Katherine "Kate" Meecham - #ff6814
Ezra Wynter // MEDUSA - #91c886
BartNL
Swampperson Prime
Registered for: 5 years 2 months

Post by BartNL »

"Agreed." Warner replies to Kaze's suggestion. "It's good to be seen as friendly opportunistic traders by house Dramir and the Carthage guild."
Namelessjake
Plane Wings Sharp Like Katana

Post by Namelessjake »

Hikaru, Warner & Kaze
You head towards the banner of the Cartage Guild and make your way through the door. You find yourselves in a small lobby, lined with displays showcasing models of an assortment of freighters. At the far end a couple of Cartage Guild employees man a desk, busy talking with what you assume is a merchant and a League supply officer.

As you approach, the League officer appears to finish up their business and takes their leave, requisition forms in hand. "Can I help you gentlemen?" the now free employee asks your trio. They are a larger man, with a round face, in their mid twenties. He wears fine clothes, with golden pins on his lapel, the symbols of both the Guild and House Dramir.
Cass and Creed
"Gotcha, I'll put the order through. You're the Makkuro right?" the tech replies, referencing their screen for the ship's name.

"For a frigate, we've got capacity. Our facilities are separate from the military ones, and the bigger ships can't dock anyway. The League brought their own tender ships so they're handling the repairs on the Berez," they explain.
Mechanics
-500 credits from Ship's Fund
Makkuro is refueled.
Tess and Kate
You head inside the hardware store, finding racks of tools to one side of the store and bins of various parts and materials to the other. A older mustachioed man greets you from behind the counter, before turning his attention back to another customer.
ratwizard
A Wan Smile

Post by ratwizard »

"Makkuro, yeah," Cass confirms to the tech. He listens closely as they explain further. "Good to hear, thanks for the info. Pilote, you ready to go? Let's find out where Tess and the Chief went off to."
OOC
Gonna go look for Tess and Kate. Time for the boys to crash the girls' scene.
Chanchabruhh
Vigilant Resolution
Registered for: 2 years 4 months

Post by Chanchabruhh »

"Absolutely," Kaze responds with a nod to Warner

Kaze comments, "Making a good first impression with the guilds is a solid step."

OOC
time to do some crashing lmao
Active Pcs
Boulder(Pohaku)
Kairon Lergaros, The Shaded Jester
Eldrin Stormblade, Tempest-born Avenger
Kaze Mori the Gunpowder Titan 
Fialova
Magical Liopleurodon

Post by Fialova »

Tess & Kate
Once inside the store, Tess stops and turns back to Kate, placing both hands on her hips. "Alright, this looks like a good place to restock on stuff, yeah? Anything in particular you need to keep things going?" she asks, hoping the change in topic and the familiar atmosphere will help bring the other woman's nerves back down to a more normal level.